I get a little tired of hearing the revisionist history coming from the Far Left controlled media in America. Republicans are not racists and Republicans never owned slaves. It was the Southern plantation owners that enslaved black people; most of these owners were Wiggs, No Nothings (no kidding) or Democrats. After the civil war it was the Democratic Party that enslaved blacks under segregation laws for nearly 100 years.
The polices of the Democratic Party enslaves black and white people under tyrannical dictates of the federal government today. On the other hand, the Republican Party from its very founding has always striven to free all enslaved people.
The Republican Party is named after our system of government. This nation was founded to be a Republic. The Republican Party came into being because of its opposition to slavery of blacks.
The Republican Party was formed in 1854 on the foundation of refusing to tolerate the expansion of slavery into the territories. Many northern Democrats at that time switched to the Republican Party. Republicans did not own slaves. Yet today, listening to the lying media, you would think that Republicans were and are racists that want to enslave blacks. The Far Left revisionists will lie through their teeth to promote their fascist/communist socialism.
A little real American history:
- The first Republican president was Abraham Lincoln. It was under Lincoln’s administration that blacks were made free men.
- After the civil war many in the south resented the reconstruction programs. They joined the Democratic Party in opposition to the ruling northern Republicans. The Democrats did not win another Presidential election until 1884. It did not take long after that for the Democrats to betray the Jeffersonian Democracy that the Democratic Party was founded on.
- The white Democratic Party leadership in the South did everything they could to keep blacks enslaved through state and local Democratic Party Jim Crow laws that enforced segregation.
- It was through Democrat President Woodrow Wilson that segregation was put into place in federal offices and in the military. Wilson also started the Federal Reserve Bank that enslaved all Americans to private bankers.
- The KKK was the enforcement arm for Democrats running the south, yet the controlled press in our nation always suggests that the KKK were and are neo-Nazi Far Right Republicans.
- Martin Luther King was a Republican. Was he just stupid, or did he know that the Democratic Party enslaves?
- State and local segregation laws were overturned by the federal government with the Civil Rights Act of 1964. That bill was passed through great opposition from a block of 18 Southern Democratic senators.
- President Linden B. Johnson (D) got the 1964 Civil Rights Act and Great Society bills passed and signed into law but the civil rights bills actually were agendas of President Dwight D. Eisenhower (R) and President John F. Kennedy (D).
- The mindset of President Linden B. Johnson in ramrodding these programs through congress in spite of opposition from Southern Democrats is revealed in what Johnson is quoted as saying, “I’ll have those nig—s voting Democratic for the next 200 years”. This was said to two governors in reference to the Civil Rights act of 1964. (The first fifty years has now passed and blacks are still voting Democrat.) Here is another quote of this “great civil rights leader”. “These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don’t move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there’ll be no way of stopping them, we’ll lose the filibuster and there’ll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It’ll be Reconstruction all over again. (Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D) regarding the Civil Right act of 1957.)
- Governor George Wallace opposed the federal anti segregation laws in Alabama. Contrary to what some think George Wallace was a Democrat.
The elitist controlled media has brainwashed blacks with lies to keep them voting Democrat. Nevertheless, one can search the Republican Party history all the way back to the founding of the party and know that the Republican Party never had anything to do with slavery or segregation of blacks.
Some think the Democratic Party had a reformation and flipped on its oppression of blacks. However, the racists of the Democratic Party like President Johnson just changed their methods.
The racist Democratic Party power brokers still wanted to keep blacks away from power and away from themselves. Putting them on reservations like the American Indians was not politically feasible so the Democratic Party passed social programs that would give blacks just enough free watermelon to keep blacks on inner city ghettos and to keep them voting Democrat. There would be no way off of these government plantations except for the brightest. And they would limit black numbers by government supported programs designed to get black women to abort their babies.
That is where we are at today and only a small minority of blacks have caught on. Some that have caught on are being paid off to keep the scheme going. They are the black race baiters of the Democratic Party. Others aware that the Democratic Party enslaves got off of the government plantation and are now conservative Republicans.
There is a major film in the theaters (July 2016) that documents the history of the Democratic Party since slavery. It also is a book. Hillary’s America –The Secret History of the Democratic Party, by Dinesh D’Souza. I suggest that everyone become informed. In spite of the Hillary title, the movie is mostly about the Democratic Party. I think Hillary was put in when it became obvious that Hillary would be the Democratic Party nominee and because Hillary sells.
There is much more to be said about Hillary Clinton than just what this movie says. There is another good documentary on YouTube and Facebook. It is based on a book named Clinton’s Cash, by Peter Schweizer. There are many other books that document the evils of the Clinton’s. One has to be illiterate or willfully ignorant to remain uninformed. Yet, almost half of this nation still thinks Hillary Clinton should be President.
Hillary is a reflection of what the Democratic Party has become at the national level. The Democratic Party is led by multi millionaires, multinational corporations, racketeers, scammers, Marxists and perverts (sorry if I am being redundant). They claim to be the party of the poor but those running the party are owned by the filthy rich.
Both Hillary and Obama are disciples of Saul Alinsky and Alinsky was a disciple of Karl Marx and Chicago gangster Frank (the Enforcer) Nitti under Al Capone. Are you getting the picture yet?
The elite and corporate heads who own the Democratic Party want a two class system. One class will be the wage slaves that will work on their plantations for peanuts and the other class will be themselves. They will throw the left over peanut shells to the low information underclass on the ghetto plantations to keep them voting Democrat. They will open the borders to keep wages down and the Democratic votes up. They will support and push every type of debauchery to keep the low-class enslaved to whatever vice ensnares them. Meanwhile, they live in luxury and security in gated mansions.
Some will say there is no difference between the two parties anymore. Really? There is some crossover but generally there are clear differences between the two parties.
Republicans vs Democrats:
- The Republican believes in individualism. – The Democrat believes in collectivism.
- The Republican believes people should be free and government should be limited. – The Democrat believes government should run everyone and everything.
- The Republican believes that people should work to improve their lives. – The Democrat thinks others should work to improve their lives.
- The Republican believes in a strong military for self-defense of the citizens. – The Democrat believes in a strong federal police force to control other citizens.
- Republicans believe in the right to life. – Democrats believe in the right to death.
- Republicans believe in freedom of religion. – Democrats believe in freedom from Christianity.
- Republicans believe in inalienable rights. – Democrats support government and corporate tyranny.
- Republicans believe the Constitution is the law of the land. – Democrats believe that they are the law of the land.
- Republicans believe in free speech for all. Democrats seek to censor any speech that they do not like.
- Republican believe in free choice in schools and health care. Democrats believe government should give Americans no choice.
- Republicans believe that children should be brought up by their parents. Democrats believe children should be brought up by the state.
- Republicans believe in nominating people to the Supreme Court that decide if laws are constitutional under the Constitution. Democrats nominate political hacks that subvert the Constitution by claiming the Constitution does not mean what it says, or worse, they will say it is a living document that they can bend with the blowing political wind.
- The Republican Party honors God and country in its national platform and national conventions – The Democratic Party platform and conventions do not honor God and it honors anti-American rebels.
- The Republican Party at the national level remains fairly conservative and is now growing more conservative. The Democratic Party at the national level has been taken over by socialist fascists and communists that like to call themselves progressives.
There are many other areas where the differences between these two parties might not be so well-defined but what should be clear is that the Democratic Party enslaves people under tyrannical statist central government but the Republican Party stands for individual freedoms in a Democratic Republic.