Presidents unfit for the office are something for secular historians to debate, but I think any President under the control of the Devil should be a major concern and prime focus of true Christians in America.
Ten signs that indicate that our America President is under demonic control
1. Promoting the killing of life in the womb here and all over the world.
2. Promoting homosexuality, sexual immorality and the destruction of marriage
3. Seeing that the Christian God and His Son are removed from the public arena
4. Rebellion against the laws of this nation (unconstitutional actions)
5. Self aggrandizement – narcissism – tyrannical - thinking that he defines the law
6. Receiving praise, worship and financial support from the known reprobates of society
7. Compelling woman to fight in the military
8. Compulsive lying - obsessively secretive about personal life
9. Covetousness – wealth confiscation by taxes – Robin Hood syndrome – Communist ideals
10. Promotes hate by denigrating and belittling and setting whole classes and races of people against each other.
A moral people should be able to determine if a president is under the control of demonic entities. So, the real question is why would such a person get elected in America, if there even remains a moral minority? Our system of government was set up for a moral people. American’s can only keep our system of government if they elect moral leaders.
Most Americans did not vote. Obama only got about 20 percent of the adults in this nation to vote for him. If America is to survive, the 80 percent that did not vote for him are going to have to do something about what they see.
I think the wise thing would be to form a new party with a goal to get at least 25 percent of the adult vote in America. The power brokers in the Republican Party want you to believe that a third-party cannot win. The truth is that if the constitutional patriots and true Christians in America actually had someone who was not a progressive statist to vote for, they certainly should show up and win.
There is no more time to waste trying to convert the Republican Party power brokers that have their own statist agenda. The America that our founders set up is lost to demonic forces if the well over 25 percent of constitutional patriots and true Christians in America do not make this third party movement happen. I know it is easier said then done, but people with money and influence can make this grass roots movement get going if they get on the same page.
Don Koenig founded www.thepropheticyears.com website in 1999 after almost thirty years of independent study on the Bible and learning from many astute teachers within Christendom. Don created his website to write about Bible prophecy, biblical discernment and his Christian worldviews. Don wrote a free Revelation commentary ebook in 2004 named "The Revelation of Jesus Christ Through The Ages". The World and Church and Bible Prophecy section of this website was started in 2007.