America is a nation with a Constitution and a Bill of Rights designed to keep individuals free from government tyranny. However, it is obvious that most Americans have now given up these rights for the shackles of socialism and the facade of false security. The politicians that Americans elect still give lip service to our Constitution but their actions show that their heart is far from it.
Tyrannical control freaks are not supposed to be ruling Americans under our system of government but nevertheless it is very apparent they already are.
One successful terrorist attack brought America to its knees when Americans allowed this attack to open the door to a police state. Few see that the dangers from our own government can exceed the threat from the terrorists. For security, Americans have giving up their constitutional freedoms to the state. Senator Rand Paul is correct, the terrorist have won. They have turned Americans against Americas in some false hope that being a government snitch and allowing unlimited federal power will bring everyone eternal security.
The people who make deliveries to your door, the stores where you shop, the teller where you bank, have been recruited by Big Brother to report to the authorities anything they think is “suspicious” (for example: paying in cash, politically incorrect speech, agitation, anxiety, bags under your eyes…. well just about anything ). All Americans are now encouraged to watch everyone else with suspicion and I am sure they will. Cities are becoming like casinos where your every move is being watched.
“See something say something”, is the motto, but for 99.999 percent of Americans the only thing that will be reported to the authorities is other innocent Americans. Even so, all those innocent Americans will still have to justify their actions to the authorities that show up. Are we to become a nation of paranoid snitches that reports everything to Big brother? This would not be unlike Nazi Germany or the USSR.
In just one decade we have gone from a land of relative liberty to a paranoid police state spending hundreds of billions of dollars on homeland threats that largely would not exist if federal government would just enforce our borders and illegal immigration. Also, if local law enforcement would enforce our constitutional laws like they should, and allow law-abiding Americans to carry weapons, there would actually be homeland security and then the Department of Homeland Security could be disbanded.
Instead the local police will be federalized at the drop of a hat by a presidential decree. The real danger to America is not terrorists, it is the federalization of local law enforcement that will answer to statist control freaks. America’s Drug enforcement efforts have also militarized the local police and that is far more dangerous to liberty than people smoking weeds that government has never stopped from coming into this country.
The President of the United States was a cocaine and marijuana abuser and half of those in Washington still are. This administration actually sent guns to a drug cartel in Mexico in order to make people believe that guns were coming from the United States so that they could get guns laws passed in the United States. That is what the Fast and Furious operation was really about and it got many people killed. Now it seems that the DEA also laundered money for drug traffickers.
Does anyone with a mind believe the drug wars have improved our national security or conditions in the United States and Latin America? If you think so take a walk in gangland America some night. Or go into the cartel strongholds in Latin America. The war on drugs has enabled every local police force to have jack-booted SWAT and to have random vehicle checkpoints where they just stop everyone on the road and then go on fishing trips to find a violation of the law which usually turn out to be some seat belt violation or registration expiration. Thanks to the drug wars and SWAT we have the militarization in place that is necessary to become a police state. Sure, there is no connection if you actually believe that absolute power does not corrupt.
The Patriot act enacted after a terrorist event 10 years ago goes on forever and they keep adding new infringements to our rights every year in the name of national security. The latest infringement just passed 93-7 by the Senate within the National Defense Authorization Act, gives power to the military to incarcerate anyone in this nation that they feel is a danger to national security. They can do this without bringing charges and without allowing any legal counsel and they can keep you locked up for as long as they wish. Somehow, mainland America became the war battleground against the terrorist enemy that they will not even acknowledge is the enemy of America (Islam). Guantanamo not only still exists, it will soon expand to mainland FEMA camps.
Those FEMA camps are not being set up for nothing and the frisking of your grandmothers private parts when boarding a plane is not without reason. It is the frog in the pot routine. Once the public accepts being irradiated or felt up in the airports the plan is take the intrusive search routine to anywhere people gather. They have already started. The motto will soon be “Show me your papers and your private parts comrade”! And if you say no, you will be a terrorist suspect and you will be treated accordingly. Search is secondary to conditioning people to blindly obey the barking orders of Big Brother. Try challenging their infringements of your rights in real time and see what happens.
The only thing slowing down the statist control freaks was our Constitution and the lack of terrorist events on our soil. However, now that they have these unconstitutional laws and the equipment in place you better believe that something will occur so they can take government control of our lives to the next level. I am not saying that our government will actually create the terrorism, but indeed they are knowingly or unknowingly doing just that, when they deny the real threat and do not take action against the real threat. The real threat is Islam, illegals, and the lack of enforcement on our borders.
Therefore, I disagree with those optimists that are preaching that we are just going through a temporary economic downturn and that things will soon return to normal in America. This is not just some temporary set back for America like most want to believe. We are actually rapidly becoming a police state much like Nazi Germany or the USSR but armed with surveillance equipment that the control freaks in these evil empires only dreamed of.
It is easy to just blame our problems on the representatives in Washington but Americans elected them. The real problem in this nation is why we tolerate and promote every sort of evil to prevail. When all the scum rises to the top and it stinks you can be sure that the American experiment has failed.
Our forefathers made it clear that the American system of government would only work for a moral people. Too often in history we almost lost America because we are not a moral people but somehow moral people prevailed. However today, most Americans are not only not moral, they love to flaunt their immorality in the face of any moral people who remain. So, America will now go the way of the tyrannical world that our forefathers came out of and eventually set up a nation founded on the laws of God and liberty. We will now reap the fitting tyranny because we have rejected both.
I see no remedy because America is unrepentant and is even exporting evils all over the world. For example, it was not enough to make sexual perversion the law of this land, under the Obama administration they are now going to pressure other nations to accept sex perversion and offer asylum in America for the perverted within other nations. That is a perversion of what America once stood for.
America now supports evil in the Middle East. America tries to force Jews on their own land to make peace with people who want no peace with Israel. These people hated Israel ever since they descended from their father Esau. America helps overthrow dictators that America once supported and now no government in the world trusts America anymore. America supports the Arab Spring uprisings in the name of Democracy that will soon turn the whole region into a Islamic confederacy united in hate against Israel. Why does America support evil? Because many evil people prevail in our land.
It was not enough to have 50 million abortions in our land. Our elected government has taxpayers pay for abortions in foreign lands. Why this abomination? Because many evil people prevail in our land.
The people in this nation elected the government that now ignores the Constitution. The people allow their representatives to lie to them continually. The American people are electing liars and treasonous people to high office because most have come to believe that evil is good and tyrants robbing the wealth of others and squandering it on those that will not produce in society should be called human justice.
There are countless examples of evil in our land. Half the nation uses drugs, half the nation steals, half the nation are liars, half are living in sexual sin, half are full of covetousness, etc etc. One proof of the evil that prevails in America is that America has the highest incarnation rate in the world and everyone in America knows that most evil people that break the laws never get caught or never do time when they do get caught. Sit in a local courtroom for a few days. You might get your eyes opened about all the evils that takes place in America everyday.
Almost 50 years ago Billy Graham warned that America was already worse than Sodom and Gomorrah and that God would judge America if we did not repent. We have come a long way since the days when people actually listened to preachers that were preaching about sin and evil. Now evil has become the normal way of life in much of America. No national message like what came from the early Billy Graham would even be tolerated anymore in our media and in most of our land.
Few in America have any ability to understand truth anymore because thinking in government schools is an eight letter word that is far beyond the four letter vocabulary of most Americans. I think Judge Napolitano in this article about America giving up our freedoms, says it all. Nevertheless, even most self-confessed conservative leaders and Christian leaders and pastors in America still remain in the dark about how far we have fallen.
So Frankly, it seems to me that America will increasingly be under God’s judgment. There is not going to be any real economic recovery and things in America are going to continue to get worse for the foreseeable future so don’t optimistically fool yourself.
Americans lost 2.4 trillion of their net worth just in the last three months. So, that recovery that we are supposed to be in, is another smoke and mirrors trick. We are now heading for another downturn cycle and there will be no way to stimulate the economy this time without also destroying the dollar.
Nor, will getting rid of the Marxists now in office atone for America’s sins. Ask yourself how the political scum even rose to the top without American’s enabling them? For change to really take place in America there will have to be complete change in America’s values from the grass-roots on up. I just do not see this happening before a national Christian revival and that is nowhere in sight. On the contrary, Americans continue to be secularized and indoctrinated and parents just applaud the progress that the government indoctrination system makes in progressing their children to tolerate and promote more evil.
Does anyone really think that a lizard like political creature is going to save America in the next election or a cult leader? Get real! They are just two more symptom of the disease.
If you want to remain optimistic, don’t read the following 29 events that could become reality within five years:
- America, Europe and Japan because of the covetousness of socialism, the practice of abortion, living beyond their means, and passing debt down the road to the next generation, and the destruction of the free enterprise system by crony capitalism, corruption, greed, taxes and over-regulation will see a depression spiral or a hyperinflation spiral and the worst economic conditions and civil unrest in modern history.
- The Supreme Court in America will turn liberal and that will mean the end of what is left of any literal interpretation of our Bill of Rights.
- Appeasement in Marxist North Korea allowed the development of nuclear weapons. Intelligence now projects a failure of the N. Korea regime very soon. That could mean a power struggle where a paranoid military takes over and launches preemptive HEMP’s over America, South Korea and Japan.
- Israel or the United States will hit Iran’s nuclear facilities and that could start a regional war.
- Ahmadinejad of Iran actually wants a war while he is still President in order for him to bring in the Mahdi Islamic savior and the end of the world. Ahmadinejad’s term expires in mid 2013.
- Israel will have another regional war and clean up the terrorist camps in that region.
- Assad of Syria might attack Israel to take pressure off of his regime. It will be a fatal mistake for him and for Damascus.
- Procrastination, appeasement and now fear of Iran could very well result in HEMP’s over America, South Europe, Arabia and Israel.
- A surprise second Pearl Harbor strike on our fleet with ship killing cruse missiles is possible from Iran or China or both. Of course a nuclear response would follow.
- The Arab spring will turn into Islamism and regional Sharia Law or civil war against military dictatorships with hundreds of thousands killed.
- China will likely take over Taiwan and if America gets involved we could see the start of a world war. Chances are that we will not be in a position to do anything except protest and threaten some economic sanctions.
- Russia will take over most of the area of the old Soviet Union mostly through treaty and energy blackmail and Western Europe that will be in economic and civil turmoil will be in no position to oppose them and neither will the US.
- There will be a nuclear war between Pakistan and India and it could bring in China and the United States.
- There will be civil war and wars in northern South America and Central America. Argentina will take over the Falklands and Great Britain will be in no position to stop them unless Great Britain actually plays the nuclear weapon card.
- Turkey will be in a war with Syria until Assad is gone. Then if Europe is in dishevel they will war against Greece over Cyrus and oil.
- If Iran’s nuclear facilitates are not bombed in 2012, Saudi Arabia will acquire nuclear weapons from Pakistan.
- Iran may attempt to take over much of Iraq. Any such move would bring the bombing of Iran by the US, Israel and the Saudis.
- For the first time since Vietnam the American government will attempt to draft young people into the military. I think there will be strong civil disobedience, so they probably will have to scrap the draft and hire mercenaries, if they even have the money.
- Certain foods and gasoline will be rationed, taxes will be enormous.
- Most middle-class Americans will lose most of their savings through debt default or hyperinflation.
- There will be riots in American cities in 2012 coming from the Far Left that fund and control the Occupiers. There could be race riots as well, for obvious reasons.
- There will be mass upheavals and even civil war in America but federal, state and local governments will take control of American cities by brute force. There may be some rural areas that rebel against the federalization of all police forces but most Americans have become too soft to actually take part in any physical resistance against a police state. If the military occupation goes on for an extend period some police and military will see the light and join the resistance and then a full-fledged civil war becomes likely.
- Influential church leaders and local pastors in America will be quoting Romans 13 and telling Christians to submit to government and turn in their guns (it happened in Nazi Germany). Most in the liberal cities will comply. In conservative rural areas they will fire pastors that make any such suggestion.
- Homeland security and the military will rule America under martial law. There will be checkpoints, curfews, surveillance and snitches everywhere.
- Fundamental Christians, libertarians and others that are resisting the statist takeover of America and unconstitutional government will be put in FEMA camps and be considered national security threats and enemies of the state.
- Pseudo Christianity will begin to reunite under Rome. Bible believing Christian will be ostracized, marginalized and even persecuted.
- There will be real or staged terrorist attacks all over the West that will give governments free rein to do most anything they want in the name of national security.
- There will be a rise of the Far Right in Europe. It will lead to deporting Muslims that do not comply with the native common law rules. Therefore, civil war with Islamists in Europe is inevitable.
- There will be at least 5 more unforeseen major crises that are not mentioned here
Many of these things are more likely than not to happen within the next five years. This will not be the end mentioned in the Bible although some people will certainly want to make that claim. What is now upon us is just setting things up for the end that will probably start in the 2020′s. At that time a man with very intriguing solutions will solve many world problems. What I believe will happen can best be put in the following timeline:
There will be a period of 5 to 10 years of great world turmoil.
It will be followed by a decade or so of relative peace through political and religious deception.
That will be followed by the end time events mentioned in Bible prophecy.
Even so, I do not think America will survive as a superpower even through the remainder of this decade, no matter who is elected in 2012. I see no good reason or spiritual reason to be optimistic about the future of America.
Don Koenig founded www.thepropheticyears.com website in 1999 after almost thirty years of independent study on the Bible and learning from many astute teachers within Christendom. Don created his website to write about Bible prophecy, biblical discernment and his Christian worldviews. Don wrote a free Revelation commentary ebook in 2004 named "The Revelation of Jesus Christ Through The Ages". The World and Church and Bible Prophecy section of this website was started in 2007.