What do you think will be the top news stories of 2014? If you give what you believe will be the top 5, 10, or 25 news stories of 2014, they will be posted as long as what you say is civil, legal, and what you say passes a basic sanity test. If you are going to use the Bible as a reference, but what you say shows that you never read it, don’t expect me to post it. That also goes for just quoting false prophets and loons like Ed Dames that appear on the Coast-to-Coast radio program and elsewhere. We may vote to decide who was the most accurate, if this Blog is still up in 2015.
I will give my 25.
1. The cold case posse of Arizona will reveal information about the Obama birth certificate forgery and who was involved and what they reveal will blow a lot of minds.
2. Obama may resign in 2014 or may be on the ropes by the end of the year. In other words, all of his lawlessness and all of his lies might catch up with him in 2014.
3. The Republicans will regain the Senate and both houses of Congress will become more conservative.
4. There will be a rise in nationalism in America.
5. The recovery will continue to flounder at best. There could be a significant downturn in 2014. If not, interest rates will start rising rapidly by the end of the year and that would mean economic catastrophe in 2015.
6. The stocks and bonds markets will crash in 2014.
7. Some black teens playing the knock-out game are going to get killed and that will lead to black riots.
8. Obamacare will be rejected and probably will be ruled unconstitutional. The House and Senate will have their work cut out for them to come up with a new health plan.
9. The Speaker of the House will be replaced with a more conservative Republican.
10. Immigration reform proposals will fire up the lackluster Tea Party movement. Border security will become the main issue to be solved before any paths to citizenship passes Congress.
11. Israel will destroy the Arak reactor in Iran to send a strong message to Iran. That will bring Hezbollah rocket fire on Israel, so Israel will take over Lebanon.
12. The peace talks in the Middle East will fail.
13. Al Qaeda will have made a major come back in the nations that we fought in and elsewhere. Many that fought in Iran and Afghanistan are going to be very angry when they realize that Obama’s foreign policy made their sacrifice for democracy in Iraq meaningless and a mockery.
14. There will be significant terrorist attacks on the United States both at home and abroad.
15. There will be Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe. Nationalists will take over the parliament of the EU.
16. After the terrorists attack in Russia this winter, Putin will send in forces that will brutally attack the Islamic resistance in Chechnya.
17. Japan will get into a military confrontation with China, where that leads is anyone’s guess. The nuclear reactor meltdown in Japan will continue to be a great threat to the people of Japan and elsewhere.
18. China and Japan are going to have their own debt crises in 2014.
19. North Korea will certainly be one of the top news stories of 2014. The “Great Leader” of N. Korea might even make a fatal mistake.
20. The Pope will continue to be a top controversial figure in the news as he tries to unite people of the world on a false gospel of social justice and even gets protestant evangelical leaders to sign on to his rhetoric.
21.Those pushing the homosexual agenda in America will start to fall out of favor with the majority population in 2014.
22. Those supporting global warming legislation are going to start losing elections. The junk science hype about global warming is growing old and people are catching on that global warming is not happening and the government regulations on carbon emissions are going to cost them. As rising electricity prices start hitting people in the pocketbook they are going to wise up. People in Australia already figured that out and are changing their laws.
23. Civil war will be the top news story in Africa in 2014.
24. Statists will attempt to take away rights of free speech on alternative medias in America, they will attempt to limit conservative talk radio and censor Internet sites in 2014 (including mine). I do not think they will prevail.
25. There is the high likelihood of limited Martial Law in America in 2014 due to some real or false flag crisis.
What say you? Please put space between your predictions for easy reading.
Don Koenig founded www.thepropheticyears.com website in 1999 after almost thirty years of independent study on the Bible and learning from many astute teachers within Christendom. Don created his website to write about Bible prophecy, biblical discernment and his Christian worldviews. Don wrote a free Revelation commentary ebook in 2004 named "The Revelation of Jesus Christ Through The Ages". The World and Church and Bible Prophecy section of this website was started in 2007.